In the world of global communication and distribution of information the legal protection of intellectual property is of utmost importance. Music, pictures, private video recording circulate around the world of Google or You Tube bringing new challenges for lawyers and legislators. We have participated in this world advising our clients how to create, develop and protect their intellectual property and use it in strategic decisions and operational activities.
We understand how important is to build and maximize IP value. Our clients include global corporations that are owners of the most precious and prestigious global brands. We know how to protect those brands against their unfair use, dilution or piracy. We advise how to achieve strategic goals in the protection and development of a global brand as well as in infringement cases.
We have advised for years television and radio broadcasters, press and books publishers, Internet operators, advertising agencies, labels, video games producers, cable tv operators, brand owners, artists and performers.
Brudkowski & Partners is a full-service intellectual property practice. Our services include:
- advice on copyright law, trademarks, designs, patents,
- advice on advertising, promotional and other marketing activities,
- advice on unfair competition law,
- advice on television and radio production,
- advice on license contract and other commercial transactions concerning the acquisition, exploitation or transfer of technology and intellectual property assets,
- advice for artists and performers,
- IT and Internet related advice.
We are specialists in IP litigation and enforcement. We have recently dealt with the cases involving:
- fighting piracy and counterfeit products and packaging,
- trade dress and look-a-like cases,
- comparative and misleading advertising,
- grey goods importation,
- trade secrets,
- use of misleading or untrue marks for goods and services,
- distribution of denigrating or misleading information about competitors,
- domain name arbitration.